The Nelson's Beach House

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lily's Room

Another thing that has been keeping me busy is designing Lily's nursery bedding and accessories. Jeff joked that I spent a whole month looking for the perfect fabrics (he is probably right). I finally found all of the right fabrics and found a wonderful woman on Etsy to sew and make it all for Lily. I really lucked out since I did not really like any of the bedding I saw at the stores, and this is one of a kind bedding that I think will be very special. If any of my pregnant friends/family are interested, I can forward you her information, she is REALLY amazing. You can find her under Etsy or facebook as Little Fingers Gifts. :) These are just a few of the items she will be sending our way soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment