The Nelson's Beach House

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Concrete Saws and Jackhammers, Oh My!

Well I guess first things first, we are working hard but having a blast throughout all of the home renovations. I cannot tell you how many times I catch myself smiling at how amazing my husband truly is. Everything he does and explains to me I am in total awe of (sometimes it is because I have no idea what he is even saying or what anything really means..I just keep thinking, tell me what I have to do. Do you need a hammer? Should I sweep that part up?) I would like to think that I am working just as hard as he is, but that is just not true. I trust my fearless leader (although I honestly did not when our first home improvement happened-the kitchen). I remember standing and staring at him as he tore out our walls..um really? Is this going to work? I now have complete faith that everything he touches will turn to gold-or in our case, beach house magic.

I keep taking pictures and thinking "we are going to show these to our kids someday" :)
Here are a couple from today...

What a total BA piece of machinery.

Ok, Ok no make up and a total hot mess, but...I was proud to have cleaned up all of the extra concrete from the saw...


Who is that stud muffin? Maybe if I gather up enough confidence I will try it to...

No comments:

Post a Comment