The Nelson's Beach House

Monday, July 11, 2011

Our own lovely critters

Ok, so we have five wonderful pups whom we love VERY much. They make our life whole and are always there to create what we call our "puppy pile". They all have a very distinct personalities and have cute mannerisms. I figured I took the time to write a post about our wildlife, I would take the time to introduce our four footed friends.

Crash. He is a white terrier, our oldest, and is about six years old. We adopted him from the humane society and fell in love with him right away. Funny story behind the name. When I first met Mr. Nelson he told me that he wanted to name his first born son Crash. When we adopted a male dog I said take it or leave it, so Crash was then named. He also slept 24/7 when we first got him after his surgeries. He was kind of lonely, which lead us to get....

Elvis. Our second. He was the runt of the litter and was (and is) a very energetic booger. We got him to keep Crash active, but Crash just looked at us like "really, when will he leave and I can get back to sleep?" Over time he has become more of a cuddler and a loving part of the family.

The boys sleeping.


Coco. Our little girl and the youngest of our original clan. We fell in love with her at a pet store and could not leave without her. She was less than one pound when we took her home. Don't let her size fool you, she is and will always be the head of the household. Here she is helping me with crafts-or messing them up! :)


Bella & Lita. Our newest members and joined our family through friends of ours. They fit in so well and it seems we do not remember a time without them in our lives. Lita is full of spunk and my sidekick. She follows me everywhere and always needs to sleep next to me every night. She can sometimes fight for attention, but she deserves it too. :) Bella is the quieter half of this duo. Bella enjoys lounging and sleeping (she gets along great with Crash). Bella hates storms and likes to eat (or try to eat) bugs.



Bella & Crash cuddling...


Coco in her "spot" on the living room table.


Me with my puppy pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment