The Nelson's Beach House

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Fridge Checklist

So I joined Pinterest a couple weeks ago, which is a WONDERFUL site that allows you to bookmark photos and crafts that you like to remember them (imagine bookmarking on a computer, but on one site instead). I found a picture of a menu board and used it as inspiration:



Next was breaking out the trusty Criket (man do I love that thing!)

After cutting out everything I ran it through the laminator and viola! We now plan our weekly dinners using the magnets (I pre-made magnets for meals we cook most often). I also made a list of our weekly and monthly chores that we do around the house which can be moved using the magnets when we have completed them. It sure beats my checklists!
Here is the finished product:

No comments:

Post a Comment